To run a successful hockey programme we require the assistance of parents/caregivers, siblings and family friends. To be able to enter a team, we must have a coach for each team.
- If you have played or coached we NEED you (even if you haven’t played since high school!)
- Coaches must be able to run a practice during the week at a time suitable to them and the team
- Coaches must be able to attend games
- Point of contact between students, parents/caregivers and coach
- Email, text or Facebook weekly game times and reminder for practices
- If available on game day, be the back up support for the coach