To run a successful netball programme we require the assistance of parents/caregivers, siblings and family friends. We have 40 teams who all require a coach and a manager.
- If you have played or coached we NEED you (even if you haven’t played since high school)
- Coaches must be able to run a practice during the week at a time suitable to them and the team
- Coaches must attend games (Year 9 on Tuesday and Year 10-13 on Saturday)
- Point of contact between students, parents and coach
- Email or text weekly games times and reminder for practises
- If available on game day be the back up support for coach
If you are able to assist please email our netball coordinator Karyn Baker: email@example.com