Westlake Girls High School is a leading state girls’ school of 2,100 students, situated on Auckland’s North Shore.
We are seeking a full time, permanent, Property Manager to lead our Property team. Previous experience in the building or property management industry is essential. As is the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while remaining calm under pressure. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and relationship management skills, be able to prioritise tasks, and to relate positively and work collaboratively with colleagues and contractors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the planning of long-term capital development in the school.
- Oversee all Ministry led property projects, working closely with the school’s property consultant and the Ministry of Education Property Advisor to ensure projects are well managed.
- Take the lead role in managing Board approved and funded property projects.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Ministry of Education Property Plans.
- Manage the Property budget.
- Oversee all maintenance works carried out by the Property team and contractors.
- Arrange contractors as necessary to perform specialised work around the school.
The successful applicant will use their property management and leadership skills to ensure that the grounds, buildings, and facilities are presented to a consistently high standard.
The remuneration will be set under the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement based on experience and any relevant qualifications.
Applications close Friday 16 September. If you would like more information please contact Marie McKerrow email@example.com