Sports Facilities Manager
We are seeking a Sports Facilities Manager to manage the use of Westlake Girls High School Sports facilities, including supervision of facility users, management of bookings and invoicing.
The attributes of the successful candidate are (but not limited to):
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate, with a strength in data entry and/or invoicing
- Ability to relate to people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Experience relevant to facility management and/or supervision desirable.
This is a contracted part-time role with the hours of work during late afternoon / evening Monday to Friday and Weekends. The Sports Facilities Manager reports directly to the Director of Sport.
Applications close 4pm, Wednesday 25 July 2018.