Touch Rugby is played in a weekly competition with Seniors in Term One and Juniors in Term Four. Juniors may be permitted to play in Term One if they have played representative level touch. Touch normally commences in week 2 or 3 of Term One so any student wishing to play must sign up online as soon as school commences to be considered for a team. Please check the school notices for trial dates and meeting times.
Competitions and Events
- Auckland Premier weekly competition – played on Tuesdays after school at Cornwall Park (TBC)
- NZ Touch North Harbour weekly competition – Seniors & Juniors Term One on Thursdays afterschool at the Glenfield College fields
- College Sport Senior 1-day Tournament – for Senior teams (not Premier) at the end of February
- College Sport North Harbour weekly competition – Juniors Only in Term Four on Tuesdays afterschool at the Rangitoto College fields
- Auckland Secondary School Junior Championships, December (Junior A only)
- NZSS Championships, December (Premier Only, teams re-trialled)
Fees will be set and communicated on the newsletter. Please see Ms Page in P9 if you have any questions.
Note: Please download the Westlake Girls Sport app, now available on Apple or Android smartphones.
Sport contact: firstname.lastname@example.org